Complex PR in the Mass Media
Our communication team has considerable experience in conducting complex PR-campaigns in the media (communication with journalists, media executives, advertising departments and their marketing departments).
Working with the Mass Media is one of the priority practices.
Along with one of the most extensive media bases, we have strong links with journalists and editors of leading national and regional publications, popular radio stations and TV channels.
Our team includes specialists with extensive experience in business, socio-political and specialized media, which allows us to talk about the excellent knowledge of the rules of “closed” editorial processes.
- involvement in the format of press service (coordination of requests from the media)
- development and planning of PR-campaigns in the media
- organization of press conferences, briefings, press tours
- monitoring of competitors’ activity
- writing and distribution of press materials
- establishing links with media representatives (group of loyal journalists)
- search and attraction of sponsors for the event
- organization of exclusive interviews and performances
- organization and maintenance of media headings, columns and blogs
- testing of services/products in the media (test articles)
- creation of information occasions and events
- monitoring of mass media
- compilation of an approximate estimate of recommended activities