Communications with the authorities (GR)
PR-agency “SPRING” provides services for the construction of relations with the authorities. With the help of a competent GR strategy, you can not only win the desired tender, but also significantly reduce the time and financial costs of a large-scale project.
Why do you need to communicate with the authorities
Relations with state authorities are an integral part of business. Lobbying interests in government is a well-established practice for both the largest holdings and corporations, as well as for medium-sized businesses.
Building relationships with the authorities implies the formation and maintenance of relations with the executive and legislative authorities in order to clarify the company’s policy, make compromise decisions, attract officials to their side for expert support, etc.
Primary types of services:
- Formation of a positive reputation among the authorities
- Creating a strategy of direct access to decision makers / structures
- Creating a favorable atmosphere in relations with regulatory authorities
- PR support for participation in state tenders
- Solving various practical issues with state-owned companies
- Press coverage of socially responsible activities of the company
- Organization of joint press events with government officials
- Interaction with rating and certification organizations
- Receiving special awards and prizes in image events
- Interaction with state and socio-political media